Version Update - Bug Fix

Options
El Hud
El Hud Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)
Hello, months ago, I updated to a version in the R45 family and my stock trades would not download and update. I rolled back to version R44.23 and my downloads work. Has there been a new version release where this bug is fixed for downloads from ETRADE? Every time I log into Quicken, I say 'No' to the update.
Thank you

Best Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The current version of Q is 48.15

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

There have been 3 series of upgrades R46, R47, and now R48. Whether your specific case is 'fixed' or not is anybody's guess since no one can reasonably know anything about your file and your setups and your histories. You best shot is to try the latest R48.15 and see for yourself. If is you still find some downloading issues, I'd still suggest spending some time troubleshooting those rather than immediately backing off the the R44 edition.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The current version of Q is 48.15

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• El Hud
    El Hud Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you and sorry to ask maybe a stupid question, but before I update, do you know if the bug is fixed in this version?
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

There have been 3 series of upgrades R46, R47, and now R48. Whether your specific case is 'fixed' or not is anybody's guess since no one can reasonably know anything about your file and your setups and your histories. You best shot is to try the latest R48.15 and see for yourself. If is you still find some downloading issues, I'd still suggest spending some time troubleshooting those rather than immediately backing off the the R44 edition.

This discussion has been closed.