American Express Reauthorize Not Recognized

Options
APA66
APA66 Member ✭✭

When I logged into Quicken today, I was prompted to reauthorize my AmEx account. I did so and got a "success" messge. However, when I try to update, I receive the error message "Your bank is requesting that you reauthorize your account. Click Reauthorize."

But there is no "Reauthorize" button or link to click.

Now what? I need to be able to access my AmEx account in Quicken.

Comments

• DiverDownBrian
    DiverDownBrian Member ✭✭
    Options
    I got the same ... extremely annoying ... hopefully they get it fixed quickly
  • APA66
    APA66 Member ✭✭
    Options
    [{"type":"p","children":[{"text":"Further information: After I receive the \"success\" indication on the AmEx site, there's a message about returning to Quicken, but I'm never redirected back to Quicken. When I manually go back, there's a message that the authorization failed because of a time out."}]}]
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

A little different for me, but similar. AMEX says reauthorization successful, return to Quicken. But Quicken says failed. Does present me with a reauthorize button, but an endless loop of these steps that Quicken thinks never succeeds.

• APA66
    APA66 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It finally decided to work -- after I had unsuccessfully tried to "reset" the account. Quicken now successfully downloads from AmEx, although the formatting is a bit odd -- all of the "memo" lines in the Quicken register now show my AmEx number (last 4 digits in clear; others as XXX).
This discussion has been closed.