One Step Update Not Working for Me (edit)

Options

I used Quicken until about 8 years ago. Now that I'm at retirement age, I purchased the software again to manage my money according to my lifestyle plan. When I add in 401K and IRA accounts, the results fail repeated and then work. After hours of configuring accounts for automatic update, some get a red circle with a line to the left of the account name. I then have to delete the account and add it again. It's hours of work. Years ago, I didn't have this problem. Is this a bug or user error? Any suggestions?

Tagged:

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what version …. Help —> About Quicken

what bank or brokerage….
    There have been recent issues and some changes that have caused problems - ie - Fidelity NetBenefits -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Di_Di
    Di_Di Member
    Options

Latest version as of this morning. Ah…. yes, Fidelity is one of ours. The remaining 4 we have problems updating are all Schwab.

• Di_Di
    Di_Di Member
    Options

It's upsetting that the software won't work when it did years ago, and I liked it.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BTW - I've changed the topic text from "Automatic Update" to "One Step Update" ….

SO… what happens when you try the One Step Update ?
    Is it when you try to set it up for download - or when you actually click for the downloading ?

What errors are you receiving
    - Fidelity ? or Fidelity NetBenefits (they are different)
    - Charles Schwab ? or Charles Schwab Bank ? or Schwab Retirement ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.