I have totally messed up my banking account on Q. [Edited]

Options

I have no idea how to fix it. I think I should just start over. But I don't know how to do just one account. Is there an expert in Denver who could help me?

Best Answer

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

do you know if you have a BACKUP prior to this mess happening ?
    So… could RESTORE and then carefully walk forward…

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well…. what have you done - and what appears to be messed up ?

Usually you can either move things around between Quicken Accounts or take other steps -
    BUT….. we need some details on what you have, what you have done, and what you think is wrong -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• emilyfr41
    emilyfr41 Member
    Options

Trying to reconcile to bank statement. Tons of entries from last year appear. (I reconcile every month and these were done last year. Unfortunately, I ask for automatic reconcile. The entries came through with bank coding so I went back and added actual names. Since then problems. It's hard to describe without showing you what it looks like.) What I want to do is just make all those past entries disappear so I'm only looking at current ones.

• angiemoz
    angiemoz Member
    Options

this happened to me last week after a one-time bank transaction download and I'm still trying to straighten out the mess since now I can't reconcile the account. I've called Quicken support 4 times and got no help.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

do you know if you have a BACKUP prior to this mess happening ?
    So… could RESTORE and then carefully walk forward…

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.