Advice on one step update errors, bank and popups

Options
Franniedc
Franniedc Member ✭✭
I have had 3 experiences with my bank adding a pop up before Quicken software can do an automatic update and access the sync with the bank. I would see the popup on the webpage for my bank when signing in on my browser.

Sending a screenshot of the popup (like an ad) to your bank with an explanation of Quicken's access to the bank has resolved the error each time. Calling a banks tech support does nothing. It needs to be elevated to the team for the bank that can actually change your profile for bank access by Q, ie removing the popup. This has nothing to do with id or password.

My bank has advertised Zelle, new checking accounts and promoted their security. Each time a pop prevented Q from updating and I received error, CC 508.

So Quicken is not the issue.
I have done a test file as suggested by Q support and tried to add the bank in that file, but the pop up prevents it, proving that Quicken is not the issue. Your accounts do not need to be reset or deactivated.

Good luck with your Banking and know that it can be resolved if you get through to the
higher tech department of your bank.
This discussion has been closed.