Wells Fargo Quicken Connect Errors (QMAC)

2»

Answers

• Ed Shepard
    Ed Shepard Member ✭✭
    Having the same error, CC-502, so it's obvious that the WFB MFA broke with the Windows R48.15 Quicken release. Just like others have stated, Quicken used to ask for the MFA code and then download the transactions once I entered the correct code. Now, I have to login to my WFB account and download the transactions. I wonder if WFB decided to no longer allow Quicken to use MFA?
  • askseddon
    askseddon Member

It has now been 3 days since I have been able to download Wells Fargo transactions. Totally unacceptable. Perhaps some software testing would not go amiss before an update is released. How about it?

• pfmfl410
    pfmfl410 Member ✭✭
    Just checked Q's download ability 2x with WF MFA enabled and it appears to be working normally.
  • aeflynn
    aeflynn Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    This issue does appear to be fixed for me, too. I had to reconnect to Wells Fargo ("Fix it" prompt) and confirm which accounts to download. I was correctly prompted for TFA and the transactions downloaded. I am using Quicken Deluxe for Mac Version 7.0.0 (Build 700.48698.100). Note: This did NOT work a few hours ago, but seems to be fixed now.
  • vervet1
    vervet1 Member

I'm still getting this message after trying a few times today.

• vervet1
    vervet1 Member

It is further than it was going a couple days ago when it wouldn't even start to connect.

• Downeast54
    Downeast54 Member ✭✭
    It has started working again including 2 Step verification. Started working 2 days ago. Just tried again and it is working. Wonder why Quicken has not updated us on the status in several days.
This discussion has been closed.