Refresh Issue? In Bills & Income Tab, Version R48.15

Clicked on Bills & Income tab then Income & Transfers and it's showing some of my scheduled bills but off to the side I can see the Amount and Action columns for the Income & Transfers tab. If I click on one of the rows in the amount tab then that row overwrites some of the bills data. So, it's like it displayed the income stuff then partially overwrote it with the bills but the bills aren't really there, they're just covering the stuff I want to see which leads me to believe this is some kind of refresh issue or something. Anyhow, please fix this.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't done so already, please do the following actions:
    • Even if you are on the latest software level already, download and install the latest Mondo Patch file from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to ensure your Quicken software is up to date and correctly installed.
    • Reboot Windows.
    • Validate and Supervalidate your Quicken data file.
    • If nothing helps, try to restore your Quicken data file from an Automatic or Manual backup taken just prior to the problems first occurring. https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Validate and Supervalidate instructions
    First save a backup file prior to performing these steps
    Validate: 
    • Click File
    • Select Validate and Repair File...
    • Select Validate File
    • If the data file contains investment accounts also select "Rebuild investing lots". If you suspect that a damaged Quotes Price History causes your problems, also select "Correct investing price history" functions "Delete" or "Repair and Rebuild".
    • Click OK
    • Close the Data Log
    • Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    • Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    • Click File
    • Press and hold both CTRL and Shift keys while you click Validate and Repair File...
    • Select Supervalidate File
    • Click OK
    • Close the Data Log
    • Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    • Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

This discussion has been closed.