Two new "bars" at the bottom of the screen

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Stop Bill Reminder section at bottom of register from opening when I go to register.

Comments

• JFotini
    JFotini Member
    Options

I now have two new "bars" at the bottom of the screen - transaction count I neither want or need and a bar for bill and income reminders, which are NOT turned on and I don't use. How do I make these two new "real estate" hogs go away? HELP ANYONE???

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

what kind of account ?
    Can you post a screen image of those lines ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry, you are stuck with them. There is no way to remove them and they're not new unless you recently updated your version of Quicken.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AFAIK, you're stuck with the line containing the Transactions count and the account balances. This line has always been there and cannot be removed.

If it shows "wide open" with several lines of information, you can close the Tab area by clicking the "˅" button in the upper left of the Tab area. Normally it should stay closed.

Alternatively, the Bill and Income Reminders tab and the Downloaded Transactions tab will not show at the bottom of the register if the account has been set to "automatically accept downloaded transactions into your register".
    (Edit / Preferences / Downloaded transactions /Automatically add to banking registers)

This discussion has been closed.