Account Balance Report (Q Mac)

Options
bethwr
bethwr Member ✭✭✭
Is there a way to generate an account balance report that can be downloaded into an Excel file? I see the nice report with graphics, but I'd like to create and download one if possible.

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think the Net Worth report will give you the numbers you're looking for, and it can be exported to a CSV file which can be imported into a spreadsheet.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, it's called the Net Worth Report. In the Reports menu, choose Net Worth > Net Worth (by Month/Quarter/Year). (Don't use Net Worth Over Time as that's an old report format that's being depricated and might have errors.)

When the report comes up, click the Edit button and choose the report timeframe and accounts you wish to include/exclude. The click the Export button and save the CSV file. Open that file with Excel. Then in Excel, if you want, make a chart/graph of the data.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think the Net Worth report will give you the numbers you're looking for, and it can be exported to a CSV file which can be imported into a spreadsheet.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, it's called the Net Worth Report. In the Reports menu, choose Net Worth > Net Worth (by Month/Quarter/Year). (Don't use Net Worth Over Time as that's an old report format that's being depricated and might have errors.)

When the report comes up, click the Edit button and choose the report timeframe and accounts you wish to include/exclude. The click the Export button and save the CSV file. Open that file with Excel. Then in Excel, if you want, make a chart/graph of the data.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.