Real Time Quotes Incorrect as of April 12, 2023 (Q Win Canada at new R 48.15)

84tiger
84tiger Member ✭✭

As of the date above real time investment quotes are incorrect. Most are TSE investments - prices are not even close to correct. The solution is to turn off real time quotes in EDIT/Preferences. Anybody else with this issue?? I phoned Quicken support yesterday and reported the problem but no improvement today. Running version 48.15 Build 27.1.48.15

Comments

• switzerbc
    switzerbc Unconfirmed ✭✭

yes, I am having the same problem since the latest update?

• 84tiger
    84tiger Member ✭✭

Anyone from Quicken care to comment if this is in the queue for a fix?

• Same here. Updated market prices are wildly inaccurate. Get something different (and incorrect) if I update from the One Step Update.

This needs to be fixes ASAP.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭

Could someone please post a few ticker symbols that are exhibiting this issue?

Also, please note that the forum is mostly for peer-to-peer support. If there is a bug/problem here, you should (i) use the Report a Problem feature in Quicken; and (ii) contact Quicken support. I wish highlighting bugs/problems on the forum initiated action from Quicken, but most of the time it does not.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

just to clarify the topic heading ..

Do you really mean Real-time Quotes - as in very little delay … which I think is only available as a Preference in the Premiere version…

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• 84tiger
    84tiger Member ✭✭

In my initial post I indicated I had contacted Quicken support via telephone regarding this issue. They have been aware of the problem since April 12, 2023.

• 84tiger
    84tiger Member ✭✭
    > @Ps56k2 said:
    > just to clarify the topic heading ..
    >
    > Do you really mean Real-time Quotes - as in very little delay … which I think is only available as a Preference in the Premiere version…

This is Quicken Home and Business - Edition:Canada. These are real time quotes - as in no delay. This is an option under edit/preferences in this version.
This discussion has been closed.