Chase credit card system is down

Options
Haapy
Haapy Member ✭✭✭

This is an FYI.

The Chase credit card system is down. This is causing the Quicken online update to show the Chase account as being deleted.

In addition, there is a known problem with Chase online showing incorrect information on last payment date.

They are working on the system and it might be up this afternoon.

Comments

• Haapy
    Haapy Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As of this morning the Chase website and online update are working as they should. This can be closed.

• mtn_living
    mtn_living Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had same problem again this morning first time I did a one step update. Showed accounts as closed. As I did yesterday, I exited Quicken, restarted it, did another one step update and all good.

• CES911
    CES911 Member
    Options

New Chase Credit Cards are not recognized by Quicken. I have 'automatic acceptance' for new chase cards, but Quicken only shows 2 original cards and not the two new cards. I have tried multiple times to download and reset the information but Quicken doesn't recognize them. Is there any help?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6509)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.