CC-502 error with Lowe's Pro Account + OL-221-A error message

Options

Lowe's, [Edited - Readability] last downloaded with One Step on 14 March 2023, but when I tried last week and then again today, I get the CC-502 error. The instructions say not to deactivate the link, so as a temporary workaround, the Lowe's website gives the option to download a QFX file and when I tried that, I received the OL-221-A message saying that Quicken could not process the request. So, what is my next step?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @bkp4722,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The CC-502 is a known issue that our teams are already working on, although we have no ETA. You can bookmark this Community Alert if you want to be notified of updates and when the issue is resolved. If you don't see the bookmark icon at the upper right corner, make sure you're signed into the Community.

For the issue with importing the .QFX file, I would first recommend following the troubleshooting steps from this knowledge base article.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.