Northrop Grumman FCU CC-502

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot download transactions from Northrop Grumman FCU.

Comments

• Bugimus
    Bugimus Member
    Options

I have been having the same problem for several days. I am on Windows and keep getting CC-502.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bugimus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

This error is caused by maintenance on the bank's servers that Quicken uses to download transactions. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that discusses the CC-502 error message in more detail and provides some troubleshooting steps that you may take. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bugimus
    Bugimus Member
    Options

I am still getting CC-502 from Northrop Grumman FCU. Is this a known outage? I don't understand why this is down so many days.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Bugimus,

Thanks for reaching back out.

If the instructions located in the Support Article fail to resolve the issue, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• dborja
    dborja Member ✭✭
    Options
    It seems that the URL needs to be changed from "https://www.norgrumfcu.org" to "https://www.ngfcu.us". I tried "Go to Bank" (Windows)/"Visit Bank" (MacOs) and it was trying to bring me to "https://www.norgrumfcu.org" which doesn't work any more. "https://www.ngfcu.us" does...
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @dborja,

Thank you for joining this thread.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Bugimus
    Bugimus Member
    Options

Update: I spoke with Northrop Grumman FCU support and they indicated that the problem was a known issue and that both they and Quicken need to figure out a solution. I asked for an ETA of completion and was basically told good luck and that I should just get used to manually updating Quicken for a while. Needless to say I am not exactly thrilled with this situation.

• dborja
    dborja Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for contacting NGFCU! I figured that me telling them to tell Quicken to change the URL stored in their database would be futile. NGFCU and Quicken need to talk.
  • RickP58
    RickP58 Member
    Options

Hey gang! I too have had this problem since 2/10/2023. I contacted NGFCU and got this response today (5/1/2023):

===========

We’ve been actively working with Intuit/Quicken to get this resolved. We’ve made changes based on information from Intuit, but that still didn’t resolve the issue. I was on a call with our development team today and we discussed this issue, which is our current top priority for resolution. I don’t have an ETA quite yet, but the developers are combing through logs now to determine exactly what the issue is and how to resolve it. Once they can determine the issue, we’ll have a better ETA, which I can let you know as soon as I have it.

=============

So, stay tuned… I will update you once I get an update! :)

• dborja
    dborja Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, RickP58! Please do keep us posted.
  • RickP58
    RickP58 Member
    Options

Well, I was just notified they have fixed this problem at NGFCU. And I confirmed I could update my NGFCU accounts in Quicken via UPDATE NOW.

• dborja
    dborja Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the update, RickP58! I just tried reconnecting - it is working now.
This discussion has been closed.