still cannot download citicard transactions

Options
beachmar
beachmar Member ✭✭

ADVISE when and how this is to be fixed. It has worked fine for ages (long after teh 2020 post you sent us to)_.

WhAT!?

Answers

• beachmar
    beachmar Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

I have used Quicken for decades, but this nonsense is crazy. [Removed-Third Party]

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @beachmar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with CitiBank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What types of accounts do you have with CitiBank? Are none of them updating? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• beachmar
    beachmar Member ✭✭
    Options

the connection to download credit card tranacctions worked fine until las week. 502,502,502.

i made no changes - did quicken?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What bank name are you using to connect your Citi credit cards?
    Have you tried using Citi Cards instead?

• beachmar
    beachmar Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

I found a fix to this - it has worked for years, so no, I did not have it set up incorrectly.

the fix was the exact OPPPOSITE of what the Q error message said to do - yes, i disabled the online access for the account and then re-enabled and reestablished.

collassal waste of time .; Q should acknowlege when it fouls this stuff up and provide guidance, not send out 502 messages with poor instructions.

[Removed- Third Party]. After DECADES of quicken user.

This discussion has been closed.