Email not working

Options
DB80
DB80 Member

I am using Quicken 2013 H&B and trying to use the emailing the invoice but it keeps saying that the mail system support is not available. Does anybody know how to get this to work? I use Outlook 2019 for sending and receiving my email.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to use the 32-bit version of Outlook to be able to interface with Quicken. The 64-bit version of Outlook won't work. It can't interface with Quicken.

That's one of the reasons why Quicken in its more modern Subscription version (2018-2023) has changed sending of email invoices. Quicken now uses a service provider to send the emails instead of interfacing with your PC's email program.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to use the 32-bit version of Outlook to be able to interface with Quicken. The 64-bit version of Outlook won't work. It can't interface with Quicken.

That's one of the reasons why Quicken in its more modern Subscription version (2018-2023) has changed sending of email invoices. Quicken now uses a service provider to send the emails instead of interfacing with your PC's email program.

• DB80
    DB80 Member
    Options

Thank you for the info.

This discussion has been closed.