Update All Accounts problem (Q Mac 7.0.1)

Options
jamesevh
jamesevh Member ✭✭
The newest Quicken Version 7.0.1 for Mac 12.6.5 "update all accounts" doesn't work. I get the never ending circle. This version eliminated the update progress bar that worked great. Any ideas why I can't update all accounts?
Jim

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

This is not a general problem that I've seen reported and Update All Accounts is working fine for me on 7.0.1.

This version did not eliminate the progress bar. The progress bar appears at the top of the sidebar a few seconds after the initial connection has been established.

This sounds like you are having trouble getting the initial connection to the servers established. Have you made any recent changes to your internet connectivity (eg new firewall or spam filter, etc)? Have you restarted the computer? Do you have an alternative internet connection you can try?

If none of these work, I'd suggest reaching out to Quicken Support who can screen share with you to examine in more detail what may be happening.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jamesevh
    jamesevh Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the help. I reacted to quickly posting this. When I updated the OS, Quicken lost one of my accounts connection data. The upload now works. Thanks again.
    Jim
This discussion has been closed.