quicken downloaded transactions not automatically matching

Options
Choppy
Choppy Member ✭✭

They used to but now they won't and I have to manually match. So annoying. I feel like this happened after the latest update R48.15. Any solutions?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Choppy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

First, I suggest navigating to your preferences and making sure that "Automatically add to banking registers" is selected. You can do so by following the instructions below.

1. Choose Edit menu > Preferences. 
    2. In the left panel, select Downloaded transactions.
    3. In the right panel, select Automatically add to banking registers.
    4. Click OK to save your changes

When this option is selected, Quicken will enter downloaded banking transactions into all of your registers as soon as they are received. If you've manually entered transactions, Quicken automatically matches those transactions with their corresponding downloaded transactions so you don't end up with duplicates.

If you do not use this option all downloaded transactions must be manually reviewed and accepted before they are added to your registers. Unaccepted transactions will not appear in reports, graphs, and other product features.

Please let me know how this goes.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Choppy
    Choppy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I have always downloaded and reviewed before accepting. Quicken would automatically match any manually entered transactions and show which ones it did in the review window, but just recently stopped. I just updated to latest version and appears to be working properly [fingers crossed]
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Choppy,

Thank you for reaching back out to update us.

I am happy to hear that updating the software has resolved the issue!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.