Desert Financial Credit Union OL-332-A

Options
jchall80
jchall80 Member ✭✭
For at least two weeks, I can't connect to Desert Financial Credit Union with an "OL-332-A" error (Your login information in Quicken is incorrect.").

It is not incorrect.

Quicken's suggestion to contact my financial institution is useless and infuriating. The bank's support ends at, "If you can access your account online using the same credentials, you need to contact the software vendor".

How does one suggest to solve this? I have not had problems with Quicken -> Desert Financial Credit Union ever (10 years). It's usually a Quicken -> USAA debacle.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How does one suggest to solve this? I have not had problems with Quicken -> Desert Financial Credit Union ever (10 years).

You must have been lucky to have never experienced problems. DFCU, based on discussions that I have seen here in the Community appears regularly, albeit infrequently.

I assume you have followed the instructions in https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-ol-332-or-ol-330

Since your download connection uses the Direct Connect protocol, you need to contact the bank for help. Only their level 2 or higher support personnel, someone who is familiar with Quicken downloads, will be able to help.
    I hope that DFCU hasn't stopped supporting Direct Connect without telling their customers first …

This discussion has been closed.