Capital One 360 Accounts - need to reauthorize to work - get CC-901 error ?

Options
BevB
BevB Member

What’s with Capital One 360 downloading my transactions? Suddenly, a few weeks ago, I started receiving error code 901 stating I needed to reauthorize my accounts.

When I click the button to reauthorize, I get the Capital One login screen, enter my info and then I am taken to a blank screen that later states there is an issue. When I return to Quicken it tells me there was a connectivity issue and the update failed. When I go to close that screen a new one pops up stating, “Success” which is not true because as soon as I try to reconnect I get the 901 error AGAIN!

I went to Quicken Help which talks about the “known error” and followed the advice up to and including ensuring no longer have a link established to Quicken in my Cap360 accounts and deactivating/reactivating the accounts but I still get the same 901 error.

Capital One cannot help with the problem. I have Quicken Premier. I've been working on this issue for weeks hoping to resolve it but to no avail. Then I keep hoping that with all the “updates” Quicken keeps releasing that the issue will be resolved. Well hope ‘definitely springs eternal” because nothing, nada, zip has happened.

How do I correct this issue/problem as I read it originally popped up in 2022. Here we are in 2023 and the same issue is still occurring and my accounts are getting horribly out of date.

This discussion has been closed.