How do I add one missing security from my Robinhood account on Quicken for Mac?

Options
lthatcher
lthatcher Member
edited June 2023 in Investing (Mac)

I have 19 securities on Robinhood - all but one of them are downloading. How do I add the final security? I'm using Quicken for Mac. Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @lthatcher,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you are trying to add a security in your Quicken, you would follow the steps from this article.

1. Go to Window>Securities.
    2. When the Securities window comes up, click on the plus sign at the lower left.
    3. Fill out the information as appropriate.
    4. Click the Save button.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lthatcher
    lthatcher Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

All of my Robinhood accounts - except one [Edited-Readability] - are downloading into Quicken. But Quicken won't recognize a significant holding - telling me that it's not "currently held." There's no way that I can see to make it 'currently held!' Frustrating!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If it is an account that is not downloading, have you checked to make sure it is connected in your Quicken? To verify, click on the account in your Quicken, then click Accounts>Settings. In the window that comes up, click the Downloads tab. It should show you the financial institution and connection type there (see sample image below).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.