Error CC-502 Downloading & Setting Up TCM Credit Card (edit)

Options

This morning when I ran OSU, my TCM Credit Card asked for additional authorization using a One Time Code. I ended up turning off downloads completely for this account and am trying to once again activate for OSU. I get a CC-502 message - unable to connect to server. Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DebVirginia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

A CC-502 error message is caused by maintenance on the bank's servers that Quicken uses to download transactions. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps to take. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DebVirginia
    DebVirginia Member ✭✭
    Options
    I see that others are also having issues with mycardstatement.com which is the website TCM uses. I have bookmarked that alert for updates and solutions as nothing has worked for me as of yet to correct the problem. I had already deactivated the account before I posted and am currently unable to reactivate the account. It does require a two-step authorization and then I receive the CC-502 error. Thanks, Quicken, for escalating the issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DebVirginia,

Thanks for providing more information, though I do apologize for the delayed response.

If you are still experiencing the CC-502 error message after completing the provided troubleshooting steps, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.