OL-362-A

Options
deltavee
deltavee Member ✭✭
OL-362-A suddenly started appearing for all of my different investment accounts after One-Step updates. I closed and reopened Quicken and re-started my computer, but the problem persists. I haven't changed any account data, so this appears to be a Quicken problem. Ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @deltavee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

This error message usually occurs when account information is out of sync with the bank server. The information can become out of sync for a number of reasons. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ntootill
    ntootill Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also newly getting this problem. It seems to be related to having more than one login ID (one for me, one for my wife) at both Vanguard & Fidelity. When I get the error on my wife's accounts, I deactivate them, reactivate them and they start working again but then I get the error on my accounts. When I deactivate and reactivate mine, I get the error on her accounts. This has always worked in the past; the error only just start happening in the last few days.

This discussion has been closed.