Bill Manager confusion

Options
I use Wells Fargo and pay credit cards and utilities by directly from the Wells Fargo account in Quicken. I have one monthly payment that I send from the Wells Fargo account to an individual...I guess that is Check Pay.

I do not use the "Bill Manager" or "Bills & Income" tab (not sure of the difference). I only refer to the tab when there is the indication there is new activity, but do not pay from that screen. Since so many things have switched to EWC+, I do not even try to download monthly statements from there. I go to the account website to download.

Last week I noticed the indication there was activity in the Bills & Income tab. When I checked I found:

- 1 account needs verification for Check Pay
- Duplicate AMEX accounts (some of which have been closed for over a year
- "Attention Required for Bank of America Visa" and when click on "Fix It" pop up says "working to restore".

** I clicked on the Wells Fargo "Enable for Check Pay" but never received the mini-deposits after 5-6 days.
** I entered another payment to the individual directly from the Wells Fargo account and received the WF check number. I assume/hope that is sent.

** The duplicate AMEX accounts in Bills & Income disappeared three days later

** If I pay Bank of America from the Wells Fargo account do I need to worry about the "fix it" message in Bills & Income tab?

I have run Validate and Super Validate and no issues returned.

If I do not pay from the Bills & Income tab, do I just ignore it? Can it be turned off?

I mentioned in another post recently I have used Quicken since the first version, even Checkfree, and have had more confusion/questions in the last six months than in the previous 30+ years!
This discussion has been closed.