Chase Bank web connect not working

Options
jpedi
jpedi Member ✭✭
Trying to connect and download my Chase Credit Card data Quicken continues to show that I need to have Chase authorize access to Quicken even though it IS linked and authorized. The hyperlink in the popup takes me to a blank Chase page with no access or links to anything. I see a lot of comments about others having similar issues for months so it is apparently not a priority for Quicken to fix it. I don't NEED that card so I just quit using it but other people have multiple accounts and for them it is a significant problem.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just to clarify -

what version - … Help —> About Quicken

How are you connecting to Chase - are you using Quicken One Step Update for online downloading?
    (your topic title of "web connect" is a totally different download method)

Have you walked the steps for the Authorize for ALL accounts ? Here are my steps from 2022 -

Not sure what you did - and what you encountered -
    Here are the steps I used ...

• - created Backup - ran - File --> Validate --> [x] Validate
      1 - went thru and manually DE-activated ALL my Chase accounts before even starting this process.
      2 - also went thru and CLOSED any old Chase accts that were in fact actually closed.
      3 - the Opening Balance in one acct was trashed - but had pre-copied it into the Memo field
      4 - then did an ADD ACCOUNT for Chase -
      and followed the directions to Authorize, Select which accts, etc
      5 - all accounts showed up with their nicknames and able to LINK to their existing Quicken accts
      6 - screen said that 5,300 transactions were downloaded - in fact, none actually showed up.
      7 - only 1 dup during this process.
      8 - next day - OSU - and a handful of dup transactions downloaded - from around 9/2/22 - and today is 9/18/22
      9 - will see how next week goes... with OSU and dups.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.