Citi Card missing transactions

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: CITI Credit card transactions not completely downloading.

Comments

• 1captainj
    1captainj Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am also having the same (original message) issues with downloading Citicard transactions. Several days worth of transactions do not come through. My connection method is express web connect. I do not understand the print screen shots in the explanation. Are they supposed to be in the Citicard website or in Quicken. They do not look like anything that comes up in my computer. How should I change it to direct connect? And is that the best method. Are you working it out with Citicard? Should I just wait until its done? Frustrating having to do a balance adjustment every month.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @1captainj,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Those screenshots are from Quicken for Mac; it looks different in Quicken for Windows.

Before changing the connection method, there are other things to check first. Is having several days worth of transactions go missing a recurring issue, or did it happen just once? Have you verified that these transactions are showing as cleared with the financial institution (pending transactions don't download into Quicken)? Are these transactions over 90 days old? Have you checked the account register to make sure that it is sorted by date and no filters are active (in case the transactions are there, but hidden)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.