One Step Update CC-506, CC-800

ldonahue
ldonahue Member

One step update has not functioned for months. I have attempted every troubleshooting recommendation I could find. Have others experienced this problem and any recommendations? I am about to cancel my subscription because this product is not useful without one step udate. I have spent hours trying to correct this problem with no success.

Answers

• Palace
    Palace Member ✭✭✭

Gee. Being unable to get updates for months is unreal, to say the least. I've had problems with updates being slow. As a matter of fact, having that problem now 🙄 Just a guess. Try uninstalling Quicken and reinstalling. BEFORE reinstalling Quicken though; give your computer a COMPLETE check-up. Such as disk cleaning, defragmentation, etc. Then be sure to reboot and THEN reinstall Quicken. Hopefully this might get rid of any clutter, etc. so Quicken can open and run as advertised?? This might not solve the problem, but it has been a solution for some folks I'm aware of. Good luck. Hang in there 😉

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @ldonahue,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

Due to having experienced this issue for a longer period of time and other troubleshooting steps have failed. We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.