Bank of America - Online Balance Includes Pending Transactions - Not Able to Reconcile!

Options
13»

Answers

• Chris86
    Chris86 Member ✭✭
    Options

I can report as of 9:25am Central that the issue still remains at least for USAA accounts. No recent updates have mentioned a fix, and the official notification thread from Quicken doesn't mention a fix either:

• JohnGW9
    JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
    Options

As of this morning, Monday 6/26 my account still has not reconciled correctly. Aggravating.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@johnGW9 - can you please be more specific on what is not reconciling?

It appears from others as well as my own experience, the 'online balance' listed on the bottom of the register page EXCLUDES the 'processing' transactions, which is correct.

Please check the online balance in Quicken for Bank of America and then get on the BofA website and determine if that Quicken blance matches the BofA running balance. the only reconciling items should be the processing transactions. If that is all true, the issue is not with BofA, but rather with your Quicken register.

• JohnGW9
    JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
    Options

My online balance as shown in Quicken has not changed in over a month. The current balance generally correct. Very frustrating dealing with balance adjustments at every download.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

JohnGW9 - does that mean you are getting new transactions to download but the balance is not changing?

regardless, log out and login to the Q account - Edit>Preferences>QUicken ID and Cloud Accounts (it's the last one on the list)>sign in as a different user.

Once you sign out, go through the same set of commands and log in.

then run OSU - does that fix the problem? if not, suggest calling support.

• JohnGW9
    JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, the online balance shown in the program has not changed in 30 or so day, since whenever this whole issue started. New transactions download without issue but as of today the balance function records a 10k+ correction. And I did the log out and back in, no change.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

suggest calling Support -

• kg7
    kg7 Member ✭✭
    Options

I can report as of today I am no longer experiencing this issue with Bank of America.

I have pending transactions in my account, but they are no longer being reflected in my Online Balance in Quicken.

Only 40 days to fix it. Sweet.

• JohnGW9
    JohnGW9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Finally got it working this morning. Did the log out / in with no change. Downloaded and installed the mondo patch in case I missed something, not sure the effect of that. Reset the account from the edit / delete account function. It ran that function for several minutes and when complete everything was as it should be. FINALLY!

This discussion has been closed.