Downloaded Transaction Flag Visible No Transactions To Action

HelpMeQckn
HelpMeQckn Member ✭✭

R49.29; build 27.1.49.29; windows 10 enterprise.

Quicken File located on local drive.

Just updated to newer version.

Downloaded transactions and see they need review (as normal)

Downloaded transaction area of the ledger is blank

Answers

• crwalejr
    crwalejr Member ✭✭✭✭

The first thing I would try is Validate and Repair the file. Go to File/Validate and Repair File. Choose the option "Validate file" and press Ok.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @HelpMeQckn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding the issue you described.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• HelpMeQckn
    HelpMeQckn Member ✭✭

@Quicken Anja @crwalejr thank you for the information; however the steps provided did not resolve the issue.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

@HelpMeQckn thank you for following up, though I'm sorry to hear that the issue still continues to persist.

At this point, we would recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dnelson
    dnelson Member ✭✭✭

Same issue with just one brokerage with a cash account shows items that have downloaded, but the downloaded transaction area of the ledger is blank. I just restart Quicken and the transactions appear.

This discussion has been closed.