Reconciling

Options
Lesliekm
Lesliekm Member ✭✭

I loved the old way of reconciling. I HATE the new way. First of all it can't be made full screen so it's a small box in the corner of my screen. Also, every time you click to reconcile it moves to the top and you have to continually scroll back to the next item. You used to could just click down the list and be done quickly. I am tired of all the scrolling back and forth. Is there a way to fix either of these things to make it easier and faster? Thanks for any tips you have! Yes I am old school and still balance my checking and savings accounts every month.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

"Yes I am old school and still balance my checking and savings accounts every month. "

There's nothing "old school" about that, it's the "good housekeeping" you need to do to make sure your Accounts are accurate.

What version are you on? (Help > About Quicken)

I'm typically several versions back from "the latest and greatest" version and I'm not seeing what you're describing. Did this just happen with a recent update? Looking at the Release Notes for a bunch of the recent Quicken updates I'm not seeing anything having to do with a change in the reconciliation process.

• Lesliekm
    Lesliekm Member ✭✭
    Options

I will look when I get home at what version I am using. I'll try and send a screen shot of what I am seeing. It's just so frustrating. Just happened probably at the beginning of the year. I think I am pretty current on updates. Thanks for answering me.

This discussion has been closed.