Comparison Plot is Useless

Options
Boscoe
Boscoe Member

Is there a way to disable the comparison plot line graph in the projected balances graph?

It constantly throws off the scale on the Y axis and makes the Bills & Income graph useless. My actual projected balances become almost a flat line at the bottom of the graph.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yes, the same way you accidentally triggered showing it:

Right (or control) click left of the Y axis, and you will see a contextual menu that allows you to toggle the button on/off. (It was an untested feature in developmental stage that was never was completed/advertised. Only people who accidentally trigger it know about it.

I have not seen that Plot dot affect the scale of the graph, though. It might for some users data-as I said, the feature was never finished. and mostly remains hidden.

• Boscoe
    Boscoe Member
    Options

Thanks for the response, John. As you said, a right click brought up the "Hide" option which I did. Also as you said, it removed the Comparison Plot Graph icon, but did not adjust the Y-axis. As they say, close but no cigar.

From what I have read in the Community back and forth the removal of the Comparison Plot Graph, or adjustment of the Y-axis, is not a priority for the Quicken Development team. That's disappointing since an easier to use Future Bill and Income plot to scale would be so much more useful…..

This discussion has been closed.