Bill and Income Reminders only appear at the bottom of my check registers on the date due

Options

The various bill and income reminders used to appear at the bottom of the page for each check register. Now they only appear on the due date or when past due. When I go to "Manage bills and Income" tab at the bottom of the page, all the bills are listed and indicate "upcoming". If I go to setting and check one of the boxes under the settings tab, it inserts them in my register, which I don't want. I just want the reminders to appear at the bottom of the page like they used to. Any suggestions other than restore from a backup would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reminders appear in the Bill and Income Reminders tab at the bottom of the register based on how they are defined, with respect to the number of days in "Remind me [xx] days before due date"
    Auto enter reminders won't appear, IIRC.

The Bill and Income Reminders tab and the Downloaded Transactions tab do not show at the bottom of the register if the account has been set to "automatically accept downloaded transactions into your register".
    (Edit / Preferences / Downloaded transactions /Automatically add to banking registers )

If you want to see reminders appear as part of your register, as if they were real register transactions already, enable the "Reminders to show in register" feature and set it to the desired "next [xx] days". There's a small clock icon in the register or, if there isn't use the Action gear icon and select "Reminders to show in register"

This will show all reminders, both "Remind me" or "Auto enter" types.

This discussion has been closed.