Discover Card Bank sign in fails

Options
1235»

Answers

• Salparadise808
    Salparadise808 Member ✭✭
    Options

If I am paying for a product that gets "broken" a couple time a year and becomes onerous to use, a just arrangement would be for the company to offer a partial refund for the product until it performs as expected.

• jonnyaugust
    jonnyaugust Member ✭✭
    Options

lol, everytime this software updates it breaks another account. Now wells fargo doesnt update AND discover bank has the same problem it had 2 months ago. I can't wait until my sub expires so I can stop feeling obligated to check this broken software to see if my $60 has value yet.

• dickdasch
    dickdasch Member
    Options

I have not been able to download any of my Discover bank information to Quicken for at least one or two months. What is being done to fix this error. Discover says it must be a problem with Quicken. Please Fix this

• Keith M
    Keith M Member ✭✭
    Options

Still no fix to this VERY frustrating problem with this very popular Bank/Credit card. This casts a dark light on Quicken!

• Scott5
    Scott5 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello, I am still unable to connect online services between my Quicken and Discovery Bank for my personal savings account. It continues to error message when I try to authorize my account via the Quicken prompts. When will Quicken resovle this issue with Discover Bank.

FYI, There are naturally a few Discover sites. This is the peronal savings site for Discover that I am refering to. https://portal.discover.com/customersvcs/universalLogin/logoff?accounttype=savings . I have tried to be sure I am using the correct site. None work via my user name/password or the account authorization method via Quicken's directions.

I hope you will forward to the appropriate department for this concern.

• pappasb
    pappasb Member ✭✭
    Options

Discover Bank quit downloading in the last 5 days. Rolled back to the 27.1.49.29 patch and could sign in to Discover Bank via Quicken but still no downloads since 8/14. Maybe a Discover Bank thing, but frustrating nonetheless. Discover Card seems to behaving fine, but I've only had issues on the Bank side.

• Karl-D
    Karl-D Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @Scott5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all information and updates as they become available.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• zot100
    zot100 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes - Solved today. See Closed thread.

I was able to authorize and accept/match downloaded transactions from Discover Bank today.

NOTE: For some reason my opening balance was from 2015 was updated making the account balance in Quicken not match the actual Account balance online. I tracked that down, I simply deleted the opening balance line that was added and was back in Balance..

• Cris S
    Cris S Member ✭✭
    Options

I am able to connect to Discover, but only using Express Web Connect, not the newer Express Web Connect + (EWC+). I thought part of this item was that EWC+ stopped working.

• EricMC
    EricMC Member ✭✭
    Options

The update mentioned today in this post allowed me to link and download into all my Discover Bank accounts. I am currently using Version R51.12, Build 27.1.51.12 and no software update was necessary.

• Scott5
    Scott5 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank You Anja. I followed the instructions you outlined and it worked great. All synced.👍️. Scott

• EricMC
    EricMC Member ✭✭
    Options

The update mentioned today in this post allowed me to link and download into all my Discover Bank accounts. I am currently using Version R51.12, Build 27.1.51.12 and no software update was necessary.

This discussion has been closed.