Two cloud datasets showing on Web, only one visible from the desktop!

On Quicken on the Web, I can see 2 cloud data files and I can switch from one to the other. They have the same name.

When I try to delete one of them from the desktop (preferences>quicken ID and cloud accounts), I can see only one.

When I try to rename the active one, one of the Cloud files gets renamed correctly.

The other Cloud file seems like a ghost.

I have deleted all the accounts from each Cloud file, but I didn't find any way to remove the ghost file.

If I add accounts to the sync, I end up having cc-800 errors will multiple accounts, so for now I leave the list of accounts to sync empty, and I cannot use the cloud sync at all.

How can I clean up my cloud datasets?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭

did you happen to start using Quicken on The Web - BEFORE you installed the desktop software version ?
    Did you create a duplicate Quicken file via the menu - File —> Create Copy

• Etupes25
    Etupes25 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    > @Ps56k2 said:
    > did you happen to start using Quicken on The Web - BEFORE you installed the desktop software version ?

No, I didn't.

> Did you create a duplicate Quicken file via the menu - File —> Create Copy

Yes, I did that after I noticed the problem. I set up sync with the copy and a third data set appeared on the web, matching the copy as expected. When I went back to the original file, the desktop UI correctly listed the original file and the copy file. I was able to delete the copy file as expected. I still have the ghost file though.
This discussion has been closed.