Quicken for Windows has been utterly destroyed

Options
This once great piece of software is now garbage!!!
As a Quicken user for about 25 years, I am amazed how much this has gone downhill, especially since bought out from Intuit.
Anyone else having issues with setting up Paycheck, QuickPay, and all the new garbage the May 2023 update created? This used to be a great financial program, and is now a piece of trash. I can't tell if my scheduled or repeating bills are getting paid. Sometimes, I end up with duplicate payments. The billers are not getting updated. There are billers of giant companies not even listed, like Chase for credit card payments. Mortgage payments are a mess.
The list of previous payees is useless, since you can't use them to pay bills any more.
This has become nothing more than balancing a checkbook, as a opposed to a piece of useful software.

Comments

• xomar80x
    xomar80x Member
    Options

Quicken is becoming very frustrating to use. I've also been using it for over 20 years and just recently all of my planned transactions were altered. Transactions that should have auto-entered have been reverted to "remind" and bi-weekly paychecks were changed to monthly. Now I have to manually put almost 20 transactions back to the way they were. This software is supposed to save me time and make managing my finances easier and right now it's doing neither. It's time to start shopping around for alternatives.

This discussion has been closed.