Perpetual problems with Navy Federal

Mark 2600
Mark 2600 Member ✭✭

When will the problems with Navy Federal be resolved? I have reset account, created clean file and tried setting up account without luck. Quicken seems to resolve the issue after a prolonged wait and then after several months, same thing all over again.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited June 2023

Hello @Mark 2600,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is the connection method with Navy Federal Credit Union? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mark 2600
    Mark 2600 Member ✭✭

Navy Federal was contacted and assisted in troubleshooting, including bypasses. Not on their system. No error messages, only see; Sorry we could not connect (It's not your fault). My understanding this is a Quicken issue, with know ETA on the fix.. I have tried several times, including opening a clean file. Each time Quicken connects, Navy completes the two step verification, program searches and then displays "Sorry" message.

• Mark 2600
    Mark 2600 Member ✭✭
    When will the problem be fixed? Transparancy would be appreciated.
  • Oddman
    Oddman Member ✭✭

Come on guys. Get together for lunch, discuss the matter, and find a fix. This is ridiculous to be ongoing for so long. Quicken's fault. NFCU's fault. No one cares. All we care about is that our financial program that we all pay good money for is broken.

• RFC Maine
    RFC Maine Member

I have continuous problems with WebConnect with NFCU. I an access NFCU by my member number and by my Log In name, and I think that causes some problems. I have to go the NFCU and download directly instead of using web connect.

• Pdubs
    Pdubs Member

Every time quicken does an update something new goes wrong. Finally got Navy Federal working again and you updated and now I cannot get it to connect to them nor will it save to the cloud now upon exit. We pay you money for these programs and its becoming super frustrating that these issues keep popping up. Why do you have updates every other week-get it together people. Please respond to this thread on why the NFCU issue keeps occurring

This discussion has been closed.