One Step Update failing for multiple accounts with CC-501

Options

All my accounts going through Quicken servers to sync (including American Express, Chase, and Charles Schwab) are failing to update with CC-501: "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server."

Had a curt chat with support and they said they are aware. The Quicken status page does not indicate any issues.

I'm hoping Support will provide an update here soon and properly reflect status in the status page.

Anyone else have any information about this issue?

Comments

• to_the_penny
    to_the_penny Member
    Options

This appears to be working today. Would be great if there were a bit more transparency into what went wrong from Quicken though.

• JoshD
    JoshD Member ✭✭
    Options
    A few days ago, I was receiving this error with most of my accounts. Since Wednesday, it's only two accounts. A bank of America credit card and a Verizon credit card (Synchrony Bank). If there's an error on the Quicken server, Quicken's got to fix it. Once again, I remind Intuit and all of us users that we pay for this service. It's a subscription now, not something we pay for once and we own it. Now we pay each year so it's Quicken's responsibility to keep correct errors in a timely fashion.
This discussion has been closed.