How to change Networth Home Graph y-axis range

Options
LarryNolan
LarryNolan Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in Investing (Mac)
The Home page NetWorth graph is useless for me as the vertical axis starts at - $1M with no visible way to change the y-axis range. My Networth looks like a straight line for YTD.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

There isn't a way to change this at this time.

It mostly is a function of how that graph displays liabilities in there as well. Even if you have $0, it will still graph that.

• LarryNolan
    LarryNolan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Really? Sigh. Guess I will find out how to lobby for an enhancement.
    Thanks
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I don't know future plans, but it was explained that these home screens panels are more 1.0 releases with more features planned. They have already improved upon some of the others' initial releases.

You are not alone in you desire for the ability to edit.

• LarryNolan
    LarryNolan Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I've made a request. Quicken knows how to scale properly because it does it correctly for individual investment accounts. Only the net worth chart on Home screen is incorrect. So much of the code is in Quicken now. I also should have requested a switch to not graph Liabilities on same chart with Assets. I can see that might be desired by some class of users, but not by me fortunately .
  • LarryNolan
    LarryNolan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I amended my request to add that if there was just a toggle to turn off/on the graphing of Liabilities that alone would probably suffice. My Liabilities are never very large and on a Net Worth chart just seeing the Assets (Banking + Investments) graphed would like be satisfactory.
This discussion has been closed.