Stifel Wealth Tracker - OL-332-A (QWIN)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Stifel Wealth Tracker - Not Connecting.

Comments

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

The error Quicken is giving me is:

OL-332-A Your login information in Quicken is incorrect

I've confirmed that the login info is correct. I sent an email to WealthTracker@stifel.com reporting the problem.

As for wealth tracker being flakey, that hasn't been my experience. I've only had one issue with it and that was about a year ago. Since then it's been solid.

One other thing. I just happened to update to Quicken release 49.33 just before this started happening. I assume that's just a coincidence but did anyone else start getting this just after updating?

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just received this reply from Stifel:

We've received calls from clients that are not able to access their Quicken accounts due to incorrect login details that should work.  Please contact Quicken first to determine if this is a systemic issue, afterward please contact us at Wealth Tracker Support, toll free at 866.697.8433 Monday through Friday from 6:00am-7:00pm CST and Saturdays 7:30am-4:00pm CST.  Thank you,

• algee99
    algee99 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Stifel customer support 1st level was unable to help, but they took my info and will pass it on to 2nd level. In the meantime, I've changed my password on the Stifel website, and updated the password in quicken. Still unable to connect to Stifel for transaction download.
  • markberlind
    markberlind Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m having the same issue - Stifel-SWT has worked fine for a long time and now all day it rejects my login credentials
  • algee99
    algee99 Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's beginning to feel like the problem is on Quicken's end, not Stifel's. Although, it may still be an issue with the server that Stifel has to be running in order to handle Quicken connections via Direct Connect.

I can log in to Stifel Wealth Tracker website with no issues, but not through Quicken. I deactivated my online access in Quicken and then tried to add Stifel - SWT again. I entered the exact same credentials I use to log in to the website, and Quicken errors out saying that I must provide login credentials in order to log into the Stifel website for transaction downloads.
  • mbstcyr
    mbstcyr Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully someone from Quicken and Stifel will communicate with each other soon and take us, as the customer, out of the middle. I am still unable to make the connection between Quicken and Stifel this morning as well - experiencing the same as algee99 mentions above.
  • TBird
    TBird Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ditto - same issue
  • jasinlou
    jasinlou Member ✭✭
    Options

Ditto - same issue here too!….for 2 different Stifel logins. So it's not login specific.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m having the same issue - Stifel-SWT has worked fine for a long time and now rejects my login credentials that I have confirmed are correct.
  • wtkrebsii
    wtkrebsii Member
    Options

Did anyone resolve this issue? Having the same problem.

• RonCtulsa
    RonCtulsa Member
    Options

I am also haveing same issue My quicken is R49.33 build 27.1.49.33

• RonCtulsa
    RonCtulsa Member
    Options

I contacted Stifel, they acknowledged other stifel users having same problem, I also reported problem to Quicken using the "HELP > Report a problem "

• geothug
    geothug Member
    Options

I am also having this issue, but "Help>Report a Problem" is not available; what now?

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

So both Quicken and Stifel know there’s a problem. I guess we just wait for a resolution.

• algee99
    algee99 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Appears to be fixed at this time. I was able to connect and download transactions.
  • cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Confirmed. Working now.
  • RonCtulsa
    RonCtulsa Member
    Options

Update on my situation, STIFEL sent email - (Pasted below) i re-enabled a new clientid and quicken connected

This discussion has been closed.