• kevindneus
    kevindneus Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem with US Bank.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kevindneus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? To clarify, the online balance is reflecting pending transactions, but only posted transactions are downloading?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kevindneus
    kevindneus Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Kristina,

Yes that's correct, the online balance is reflecting pending transactions, but only posted transactions are downloading.

Union Bank just became US Bank so while the issue is new to me, I've only been connecting and reconciling with US Bank for a few days now.

Thanks.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

(CTP-6937)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.