Quicken has been off line now for over 24 hours

Options

The one step download from my credit union has not worked correctly since May 25.

I called Quicken support twice last week. They said "we're working on it" and "try again tomorrow".

Now I get a message that says Quicken online is not working.

Can someone tell me what is happening?

Answers

• Allison
    Allison Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I have been having the same issue. I don't have any solutions, but I am primarily commenting to bump this post, as it is very frustrating. There was this post: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7935535/new-5-31-23-one-step-update-slow-in-quicken-windows-and-mac#latest that said things were resolved, but they have not resolved on my end (I have tried many repairs, restarts and reinstalls with the same issue recurring).
  • Bluesbabe
    Bluesbabe Member
    Options

I agree. I saw that post that said everything was fixed. That was just about May 31st when my problems had only begun.

It's very disappointing because it was the download of my credit union data that I really liked about Quicken!!

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please do this first:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

Now please review:
    • Have you recently enabled a VPN?
    If so, this might be the problem. Try turning the VPN off, reboot with VPN disabled and see if that helps.
    • Is there a corporate or otherwise external firewall getting in the way? Contact the IT people maintaining the firewall and ask for permission.
    • Does your Antivirus software allow Quicken to connect to the Internet?
    Quicken needs to be able to establish outbound Internet connections for the program to work.
    For example, in McAfee Firewall, one user states "By editing the Quicken Firewall entry Selecting Incoming and Outgoing, and changing it from "Default" to "Open to all devices" it now works without having to turn off the entire firewall!"
    If necessary, contact the Antivirus / Firewall vendor's Support Center.
    • In older Windows systems go to Windows Control Panel and select Internet Options (or in Internet Explorer, click on Tools / Internet options.)
    Click the Advanced tab.
    Scroll down the list to "Use TLS x.x" and click to put a checkmark on all available TLS choices.
    Turn off "Use SSL 3.0"
    Click Apply. Reboot.
    • If all else fails: Try rebooting your network router. When done reboot your PC
    • Please let us know which of the above solved your problem.

This discussion has been closed.