Unable to login using WiFi in own Apartment and other public WiFi locations while Overseas

Options

I have been a Quicken subscriber for over 15 years now. In the past, I have been able to login to Quicken.com website and my local quicken as long as I had a WiFi/Internet connection (private connection or public — airports, libraries, or by using others' network connection). As long as I had a network connection, I was able to login to Quicken no matter where I was (US and overseas). I am currently overseas … and just a few days ago, I was no longer able to login using my network (my apartment and office) because I am overseas. The only way I can login is to use my US phone (T-Mobile) as a WiFi to able to login to Quicken. I contacted Quicken Support 3 times already and because tech support are only available during their normal business hours, it's difficult for me to reach them because of time differences. I am currently in South Korea.

If anyone experienced this before and have a remedy to this issue, please share your remedy with me so I can finally login using anyone's network connection no matter where I am in the world.

Thank you for your time and for sharing any remedies that you might have. I really appreciate it.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried a VPN connection to the US. Quicken is only supported in the US and Canada. I believe they changed their security to only allow connections from there.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.