Navy Federal Transaction Download Issues

Options
QU1
QU1 Member

I have been having this issue for almost a month now i have called and continuously get the response that we are aware of the issue. I call back each week same answer. I have provided a screen shot below depicting the issue. If this is not resolved post haste i would request a prorated refund refund of my annual payment for every month this continues. It is not alright to continue to say we are aware of the issue for weeks on end and not resolve it.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @QU1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

Due to the nature of this issue, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• prettykoolchick
    prettykoolchick Member ✭✭
    Options
    Im on week 4 as well of not being able to download ANYTHING and ive tried all fixes.... cancelled my subscription of 5 plus years yesterday as they have not helped the situation in ANY way and have ZERO answers for me i use the CountAbout website now
This discussion has been closed.