PLEASE BRING BACK ABILITY TO PAY BILLS WITH PNC BANK!

Options
QUICKEN - PLEASE PLEASE bring back the ability to pay my bills directly from Quicken with my PNC Bank. It is horrible that this was removed. Now I have to pay bills in multiple places...yes, I know, i can schedule them on each vendor site and/or via the PNC website. But that is not the point. I have used quicken for decades and used as my central hub. Now I have to go to vendors or PNC sites to pay my bills Horrible. Please bring it back ASAP.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is the bank that has changed and eliminated that feature -

The migration of banks from the 2-way Direct Connect protocol
    which allowed for sending of transactions from Quicken up to the bank -
    to the newer Express Web Connect + protocl, which is a 1-way download only protocol has caused this situation -

It is the bank - not Quicken - that has eliminated that direct payment feature

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Rfonos
    Rfonos Member
    Options

This whole thing with removing PNC direct pay is either a bunch of bull or the worst planned rollout that I've ever seen. We were sold a bill of goods with the way this was presented. We were told that PNC was now a more secure connection. No one told us that you were taking away the old way of doing things and now requiring that every bill you pay has to be setup with an online account with the billing company. Then, there are constant issues with making a connection. I've tried repeatedly to connect to my car payment, insurance company and Amex and have failed. To make matters worse, because it wasn't clear how the system worked, I'm now being charged late fees because transactions did not process as I expected. Quicken has completely blown this and I , as a customer feel like I've been mislead.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yell at PNC - they are the ones that removed Direct Connect -

I’m in the same boat with Chase - used to use the direct feature to send payments from Quicken to the Chase Bill Payment feature. Now I have to log into the Chase online website and pay the bills from the Chase website along with the 2nd step of entering my Quicken Reminder fir that payment

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.