Bills and Income white space (Q Mac)

Options
BH3
BH3 Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Display/UI
With the recent changes, in the Bills and Income section, I was unable to locate the actions menu because the field name of the bill was completely expanded and the window was not set to full screen. I called support and they pointed out that it was off the window on the right. Well my bad, but it would really help if fields only used the amount of width that was necessary, showing as many fields as possible. Amount due, schedule and the schedule fields can be shrunk or you can make the fields adjustable.

***Do keep in mind that we users accessed parts of Quicken infrequently so make it easy to use is important - or get support calls -- or have users leave out of frustration.***
1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• mybank2002
    mybank2002 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree it's nice to have things clean but when you have a bunch of white space and things don't get displayed like you would like to because Quicken truncates or hides things it makes it difficult to work in the software. I am so frustrated after so many years of asking that we are still left with a pretty poor budgeting page IMO. Names and categories are truncated you can't type very much in there before they are cut off.