Still having Citicard Reconciling issues

Options
I have 2 Citi Card Accounts. The one from Costco reconciles perfectly. My Mastercard Citicard has been having numerous issues. I'm using Quicken for Mac. After spending hours trying to figure out what is happening. I've discovered that transfers from my credit union checking account to the CitiCard are showing up as transfers from the checking account to the Citicard Account but the transfer is missing and not showing up in the CitiCard Account. They had been showing up when I was reconciling my accounts in Jan and February and the past year but in March they disappeared. Very strange. It appears any transfers from December 2022-March 2022 have not gone through to the other account, when I do a search for transfers in the CitiCard account.
Tagged:

Comments

• Melanie Sherwood
    Melanie Sherwood Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tried to delete the reconcile adjustment and add it directly as a transfer from the institution in the CitiCard Account and Quicken still won't recognize it. Very frustrating. Still shows as an error in the reconcilation history window.
  • Melanie Sherwood
    Melanie Sherwood Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is very frustrating. Transfers from my bank aren't showing up. When using reconcilation history it wants to double enter transfers to make the reconcilation. It doesn't seem to like manual entries. Very convoluted issue.
This discussion has been closed.