Wealthscape set up

Options

I am having a problem setting up my wealthscape account in quicken. Seems like others had this same issue, but I nevr saw any resoution. Here is my error

Comments

• vkmercer
    vkmercer Member
    Options

I am having the same problem with Wealthscape. Please advise.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @alkaye and @vkmercer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The error message from the screenshot, OL-332, indicates that when trying to connect, the financial institution's server responded that the User ID or Password was incorrect. Per this article, first, I would recommend verifying that the login credentials you are putting in are correct.

If you have verified your credentials and the issue persists, log into the financial institution's website (this helps verify credentials and can also help if too many incorrect attempts when trying to add in Quicken temporarily locked the account).

Since the financial institution does use the Direct Connect connection method, there is a chance that the financial institution requires you to go through extra steps on their end in order to successfully connect. You may want to check if the financial institution website has a section for authorizing 3rd party apps.

If the issue persists after going through the above troubleshooting, please reach out to Wealthscape for further assistance.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.