Secondary Deposit Account $$ Included in Primary Account Income Reminder

Options
When setting up a Paycheck there is an option to "Add Deposit Account" to split Net Pay between the primary Account and multiple other Accounts. When I add a Secondary Account and related $$ this amount is not deducted from the Net Pay that is reflected on the Primary Account calendar. Did I miss something when setting up the Paycheck or how do I handle this? Why is this Secondary amount not being allocated to the that Account or at least not showing on the Primary Account calendar?

Answers

• sarsho
    sarsho Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ok, so I went ahead and entered the paycheck in my ledger and the correct amount for the Primary Account now shows as entered on both the calendar and in the ledger. Overall I'm not sure what happened but a few updates ago the behavior of Paycheck amounts changed and I was not sure what was going on. Recently I had to move my Quicken app and files to new computer and after that the Paycheck was only showing as a reminder and no way to edit the various tax and insurance fields. I deleted that and rebuilt the Paycheck with the Wizard which went well enough up to the point of confusion described above. I guess I do not understand why the total Paycheck amount for all Accounts shows in any of the single Account calendars. If there are going to be separate lines for Account Deposits in the Paycheck setup wizard why not only show the amount being deposited into the specific calendar?
This discussion has been closed.