Add Wells Fargo credit card?

Options
Lee64
Lee64 Member ✭✭

After I supply Wells Fargo login info, I get a message that customer service has provided me a code and to enter it, but I am getting no code from Wells Fargo via phone, text, or email!

[Edited-Readability]

Answers

• Lee64
    Lee64 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to download a QFX file from Wells Fargo and import it into Quicken. This may have enabled automatic downloads - we'll see.
  • Lee64
    Lee64 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Second call to Wells Fargo - problem at their end, tech update required.
  • Lee64
    Lee64 Member ✭✭
    Options

Five days later, another phone call to Wells Fargo - still no fix.

• mikeweberatl
    mikeweberatl Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I just got my Choice Hotel Mastercard (issued by Wells Fargo) added to Quicken. I added the Credit Card account manually then went back to set-up online access. Be sure you are selecting "Wells Fargo Credit Cards" as your institution. I had to respond to the Text Message security code prompt several times to get this working. If you are not getting those texts, I suggest you login to the website and check your phone numbers. Make sure they are all correct, make sure the mobile is listed as a Mobile (not Home, etc) then make sure Text messages are enabled for that number.

• Lee64
    Lee64 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thanks - I shall try this. I was not getting text messages an one of the support people said the code should come via the email I had listed but was being blocked, although other emails about statements get through.

I tried using "Wells Fargo Credit Accounts" (closest choice to 'Credit Cards') but that did not work - did not get any notice a code was sent.

This discussion has been closed.