PNC Direct Connect - not sending payments - We’re sorry, but the application could not find an item

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta

I just set PNC up for "Direct Connect" and added a bill in Quicken, using the PNC Direct Connect account as the online payment method.

When I run an update, the transaction indicates "send" in the check # field, but it doesn't send. After update, "send" remains in the check # field.

I found this in the Connection Log(connlog.txt)

"20230613 14:17:32: We’re sorry, but the application could not find an item on the server that it needs. Try again now, or wait and try later."

Any advice???

QHB&RP R 50.8

Windows 11 PRO current.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• pepito141
    pepito141 Member ✭✭
    Options

I too have been having this issue - although I didn't check the log. My payments are not indicating sent.

• Greg Brown
    Options

Support is currently looking into this. I will tell you that if you do a COPY or EXPORT/IMPORT, the problem resolves. The problem with those two options is: Import you lose all of your reports and online bills. You will need to change the setup for PNC to direct connect. With COPY, you lose all of your account connections and have to set them all up again. I am waiting for support to tell me what they found before I proceed.

• pepito141
    pepito141 Member ✭✭
    Options

https://community.quicken.com/profile/Greg%20Brown My connection log has the same message. Just to be clear on what you're saying, copy or export/import my Q data file? And that resolves the issue?

• Greg Brown
    Options

It resolved my issue but be sure to understand what the 2 differences are… And what you will have to do based on which option you take…

This discussion has been closed.