One Step Update Not Completing

Options
Ron S
Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭

Starting on 6/14 One Step update is encountering a problem updating accounts using Express WEB Connect and Express WEB Connect+. I have 1 account using Express WEB Connect and 3 accounts using Express WEB Connect+ and a total of 10 active accounts. Mobile and Web is turned off. Quicken is located on my D drive. The one step starts and updates my accounts using Direct Connect. After the Direct Connect accounts are completed the update window darkens and the update process continues to run but never completes.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Ron S,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Keep in mind that the sign-in pop-up dialog may continuously keep popping back up throughout this process, in which case you will need to continue closing it each time it pops up until you reach the full sign-in screen.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jasmine, but your suggestion didn't work. Quicken Anja just posted a comment at 12:27 indicating the problem was resolved. However, it is not resolved the problem continues to happen.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Ron S,

Thank you for providing more information.

If you are still experiencing an issue after an alert has been marked resolved, then we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Jasmine, I contacted support today and my issue is resolved. I appreciate your help.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Ron S,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that your issue was resolved.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

• scubagal
    scubagal Member
    Options

what did support do to resolve the issue? One Step update has been sitting for an hour waiting to update, at least I got past the black screen. Not happy with these issues with quicken. I was hoping they would be resolved after i got back from vacation. Why do you not post the resolution here instead of making all of us call support?

• scubagal
    scubagal Member
    Options

the above suggestion from Jasmine does not work; my file now has other issues and won't even load. Guess I'll have to spend an hour on the phone with support. Not a happy camper with quicken in the last few months. Give us a free month's credit.

• Jon Whittaker
    Jon Whittaker Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

[Removed - Rant]

• antmills88
    antmills88 Member
    Options
  • Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had to delete the online services setup and re-establish it for every account.

• Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe I may have also had to validate the file before reestablishing the online connections.

This discussion has been closed.